The United Group of Companies is a leading group active in a number of diverse industries ranging from automotive, retail and real estate.
The Group is currently looking at recruiting a Junior Accountant on full time basis.
Main responsibilities will include:
- Preparing and booking of journal entries for management entities – including posting of bank payments, journal entries, bank receipts, sales and purchase invoices;
- Performing various reconciliations to the GL;
- Preparation of ad hoc financial reports;
- Assisting with the month end process, monthly accounts and reports;
- Assistance in the budgeting process;
- Liaising with clients/suppliers in respect of documentation etc;
- Any other finance/office admin work as required.
- Partly qualified having started ACCA accreditation;
- Minimum of 2-3 years relevant experience, ideally within the catering/automotive or retail industry;
- Good working knowledge of a recognised financial package, preferably Navision;
- Strong MS Excel skills;
- Good communicator and able to work in a dynamic work environment.
If you are interested in applying for this post please fill out the form below:
or send in your CV to:
or mail to:
The H.R. Manager
United Group Ltd
G.B. Buidlings, Second Floor
Ta’ Xbiex XBX 1301
All applications will be treated in strictest confidence.